This ISO & PIT Tag Desktop Reader connects directly to a PC and can operate in USB or HID mode for simple communication to most any software platform. This reader can be used Pet or Wildlife applications. The reader works with UID transponders, ASK, ISO fdx-b, ISO hdx, and PSK modes in 125 kHz and 134.2 kHz frequencies. If you are looking for a simple low cost desktop reader for transponder/microchip identification this one will suite your need. A white light ring illuminates when it is powered and it flashes when a chip is present. Simple to use and standard USB/HID interface.
- Frequency: 124 kHz, 134.2 kHz
- Reading Systems: ASK, ISO FDX-B, ISO KDX, PSK
- Interface: USB, HID
- Size: 110mm diameter x 30mm height
- White LED indicator lights
- Works with all UID Transponders